Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Favorite TV Show

        I don't watch a lot of TV, but I do have one show that's my favorite. I absolutely love Gravity Falls. My personal favorite characters are Dipper and Stanford Pines. I've watched all the episodes, the shorts, and the episode "Between the Pines" which was awesome. I think my favorite episode is "Sock Opera" in which my favorite scene is when Dipper said,
      "Who would sacrifice everything you care about just for their dumb sibling?" and Mabel said,
      "Dipper would." I thought that just meant the world to me, since Dipper has sacrificed so many things for Mabel. I'v started to devote a lot of my time trying to find all the secrets, and put it in a little journal of my own. Don't know what I'm going to call it yet, though.
      In the comments below, write about your favorite TV show!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie
    I like Gravity Falls as well. I have not watched all the episodes but i know a lot about it. Check my blog http://andrelorbe6504.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete